Her.


REINATHA KEZIA SALSABILA

Image result for atiqah hasiholan
So,I want to introduce you to the girl who called Reiiiii.She is a student of 5 Senior High School she is 10th grade,and how I met her its kinda funny.My friend Anya and  Najla introduce her to me 2 or 3 weeks ago as I remember.And if you guys keep asking what is happening between me and her I’ll explain it later.
So,the first time I met her actually in bazar (3 SHS’s canteen),she was bought batagor with Najla and when I saw her im like “damnnn who is this girl?” and from there I started to stalk her.And a few months later I ask Najla and Anya is she in a relationship  with a dude or nah and they said noJJJJ,and im not wastin’ a lot of time anymore(in bahasa it called with GERCEP) I ask them to send me her contact thru line and they give it ^_^ so,I just greet her thru line and at first I was like nervous cuz I afraid that she’s not reply me but SHE DID!!! And from there we startin to know each other.Honestly,she’s a funny girl and also a cute one.I think I like her but I don’t really know how bout her(by the way I haven’t in a relationship with her but I hope so J)  so,the conclusion is my relation with her is only a close friend.
I think thatsall for this part,and I will continue it later.
THANKS ^_^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vlog

Dream.